Thursday, February 28, 2008

Who Am I?

First, let me give a introduction to myself. I am a Remisier, formally known as Dealer's Representative for the Malaysia stock market.

I am graduated Bachelor's from Chemistry and Biology Degree. After few years of working experience, I realise my increment speed cannot beat the inflation rate. When my salary increase, it doesn't mean I will have more money to save because either fuel or food price also increase.

I chat with my friends, senior in same field, and colleague. I found out most of them also face the same problem. I try to project all the saving and the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) until the time I retire, the value is actually decrease and actually not enough to support the life after retire. I know I have to look for other way to overcome this problem. Everyday spend out equal or near to the income means it is a hidden problem in the future.

After that start to read finance and marketing books. I want to look for a solution to be rich. How to define rich and poor? I will share my opinion in the coming articles. I see lot of people suffering from sickness and homeless. They have to work hard even they are at very old age. If they stop working, their will lost ability to survive. Everything has to prepare from the time you still have abilities to do it. Prepare for the time when you have to face it. For example, health must maintain from time to time, when health drops till serious problem, it is too late to do anythings.

I learn and discover some solutions and share it to my friends. When I tell the same story to every friend I meet, I know I have to start write down the story and share it here. It is because we have to fully utilise the technology and save the time and energy to repeat the same thing.

What ever I share, is my personal opinion. I welcoming all the feedback and discussion to improve the knowledge and idea. Why am I here?

Welcome my friends. Cheers for the success life!

No comments: