Friday, February 29, 2008

Special Day!

Today is a special day! Why say so? Today is 29th day in February. It takes four years to have this day. Since it is special, I have to make the day nice. Then it will become a special nice day. Don’t let it become a “special bad” day, right?

I remember last time I make a lousy poem, but it is use to warm myself during college time.

Before 21, studying life, I have energy; I have time; but don’t have money.
21 to 55, working life, I have energy; I earn money, but don’t have time.
After 55, retiring life, I have time, I may have money, but don’t have energy.

What ever I want to do, do it as soon as possible; what ever place I want to go, go there at once.

No money? Work harder. No time? Arrange the time. No energy? Maintain the health since young.

Life takes time, consume energy, and spend money!
Life pursuits happiness, need health, and spend money!


Wish you have a special nice day!

2 comments:

WL said...

my situation now is strike right in the middle of 3: no time --> doing project and the pile of other work,

no money--> because one small step to work, but need a big amount of money to spend in uni.

no energy--> because the life is too busy, until everyday very tired.....

wonsim said...

No matter how, doing project is temporary in the university. Arrange the time and you will found you are are actually have more time than those working from 9 to 5. Wish your project goes smooth.